Consorzio Cooperativo Produttori Latte di Torre Pallavicina would like to inform members and users of the website www.caseificiotorrepallavicina.it that their details will be processed in line with privacy legislation. In particular, personal data provided by users will be processed such as to guarantee confidentiality, protect personal identity and protect data.
The procedures adopted by Consorzio Cooperativo Produttori Latte di Torre Pallavicina to process the personal data of users are outlined below. This notice is provided in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in force since 25/05/2018.
The Data Controller is Consorzio Cooperativo Produttori Latte di Torre Pallavicina, based at Via Sante Giulie 50 – 24050 Torre Pallavicina (BG). The Data Processor is Robert Roncali. For further information send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Type of data collected:
Consorzio Cooperativo Produttori Latte di Torre Pallavicina only collects personal data provided directly by users. We do not collect data automatically.
The data collected for the various purposes are as follows:
- on applying to become a member, the user consents to data processing and provides forename, surname, date and place of birth, tax code or VAT reg. no., postal address, e-mail address, telephone no.;
- to use online services on the website (such as sending comments), the user consents to data processing and provides an e-mail address;
- when contacting someone in the association the following may be requested if necessary: name, telephone no. and e-mail address; in these cases the user automatically consents to data processing, in accordance with the procedures outlined below.
Third party data
Users providing third party data, e.g. relating to friends or relatives, must inform the person concerned about the conditions in this information notice and obtain the person’s consent.
Processing methods in relation to purpose
All fields marked as compulsory on electronic and paper forms must be completed to access the service. If this information is not given the service cannot be provided. If a user does not wish to provide this information or consent to processing, the relationship will end and data will not be logged (or will be destroyed in the event of temporary storage).
Data processing location
Data are processed at meeting and local branch locations of Consorzio Cooperativo Produttori Latte di Torre Pallavicina.
Data processing duration
The data provided are held for the duration strictly necessary to provide the services.
Communication of data to third parties
User data will never be communicated to third parties, unless necessary due to legal requirements.
Providing membership details
Data are communicated to the administration dept. in paper or electronic format. Paper and electronic forms are held until the end of the membership period, for reasons of security, to prevent fraud, and check the activities of association departments.
Data are used for entering into bookings, as set out in legislation. Data are usually logged in full in the administration department’s database.
When registering for the newsletter by Consorzio Cooperativo Produttori Latte di Torre Pallavicina, an e-mail address is entered if explicitly requested. The newsletter mailing list is managed automatically to prevent addresses from being circulated accidentally. Newsletters are only used to communicate event information.
In the event of updates or changes to this notice, users may be notified using the data provided, unless the relationship with Consorzio Cooperativo Produttori Latte di Torre Pallavicina has ended.
Users will only be contacted if changes to legislation impact the services they use.
Data protection and security
Data are collected by the parties indicated in accordance with legislation, with particular reference to the security measures set out in the GDPR (article 32) on processing data using electronic, manual and automated tools, strictly in relation to the purposes indicated, and such as to guarantee data security and confidentiality.
Rights of data subjects
Users can exercise the rights set out in articles 13 (Clause 2), 15, 18, 19 and 21 of the GDPR, summarised below:
- Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data, even if not yet communicated, and to have the data communicated in an intelligible format.
- Data subjects have the right to ask the data controller for access to personal data, have it rectified or deleted, restrict processing that concerns the data, or object to data being processed.
- Data subjects have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data, in line with the procedures and instructions published on the Authority’s official website at garanteprivacy.it;
Data subjects can exercise their rights by contacting managers at the association via the addresses outlined above. Data subjects can exercise their rights free of charge and without any constraints.
Privacy Notice in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 on Processing Personal Data
This notice is to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Data Protection Code) provides for the protection of individuals and other parties with regard to personal data processing.
In accordance with this standard, your data will be processed on the basis of principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency, and such that your confidentiality and rights are protected.
In accordance with article 10 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, we are communicating the following information:
1. Data processing methods and purposes
The personal data you provide will only be processed for purposes strictly connected to and necessary for providing the service requested:
– entry of personal details in the association’s database;
– providing requested information.
Data will be processed on paper and electronically by the data controller, data processor and data processing assistants in compliance with measures to ensure data security and confidentiality.
2. Nature of data collection and consequences of not providing data
Your personal data must be provided to deliver the service requested and meet legal requirements in general. Failing to provide data will make it impossible to provide the service.
3. Communication and publication of data
Your data may be communicated, for the purposes outlined above, to any of our collaborators or employees appointed to carry out data processing tasks.
Data collected will not be published.
4. Rights of data subjects
Data subjects can exercise rights regarding data processing, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, summarised below for convenience.
Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data and have data communicated in an intelligible format.
Data subjects have the right to obtain an indication of:
– the origin of the personal data;
– processing methods and purposes;
– procedure applied in the case of processing using electronic tools;
– details of the data controller, in accordance with article 5, clause 2;
Data subjects have the right to:
– have data updated, rectified or supplemented;
– deleted, anonymised, or blocked when processed in breach of legislation, including data notrequired to be stored for the purpose the data were collected and processed;
Data subjects have the right to object, completely or partially, to:
a) the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the processing;
b) the processing of personal data to receive direct advertising or sales material, or for the completion of market research or commercial communications.
The rights set out in article 7 can be exercised by simple request sent to the data controller.
To request a change or deletion of data provided to receive the service send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Consorzio Cooperativo Produttori Latte di Torre Pallavicina, based at Via Sante Giulie 50 – 24050 Torre Pallavicina (BG).